Review and evaluate PIP demands filed.JOB DETAILS:
- Interpret policy language.
- Have a Strong understanding of Florida PIP statute.
- Interact and negotiate with attorneys.
- Know current and applicable case law.
- Meet and maintain general file handling goals and procedures.
- Develop cost-effective strategic plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two+ years of experience adjusting Florida automobile PIP claims.
- Florida All-Lines Adjuster License.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Work with management to mentor and develop less experienced adjusters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.