endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Senior PHP Developer
Endevis is partnered with one of the oldest family owned consumer goods companies in the Toledo area to fill a Senior PHP Developer opportunity. This individual will join an established team, and will be responsible for working on challenging projects, and contributing to the growth of the organization.
- Manage updates, enhancements, fixes to current web-based software platform.
- Create new web-based tasks within the in-house platform in collaboration with the Manager and Development team.
- Code review, cleanup, and optimizations of software platform.
- Integrations between software platform and outside vendors via vendor API’s.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience developing within PHP.
- Experience working with Apache, MySQL, and Linux.
- Experience with Git and Bootstrap.
- Experience working with Amazon S3, and EC2 strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.