IT Support Analyst
**Job Type: Contract to hire - Onsite required
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot workstations, printers, desktop software and other systems.
- Build, deploy and support PCs running Windows 10 and business software applications for end users.
- Rollout and manage software updates, software upgrades and configurations
- PC imaging and configuration to implement lifecycle replacements
- 4+ years direct hands on experience building, deploying and supporting PC's utilizing the Windows 10 operating systems in a networked environment
- Excellent analytical skills to diagnose and resolve a wide variety of hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge of Active Directory concepts and basic administration
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related network services (i.e., DNS, VPN, DHCP, etc.)
- Strong work ethic; time management skills with the ability to work under minimal supervision are required
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive demeanor
- Handle issues in an organized fashion through a ticketing system.
- SCCM for asset / security tracking
Job ID EB-4390069509 / Posted Posted 3 Weeks ago