Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account presentation within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's and/or related services.
Contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for customers in timely manner
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Set up, Breakdown, and generate strong leads at trade-shows
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, engineer, accounting, logistics groups
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customers needs, problems, interest, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Office Hour: 8:00am - 5:00pm (Core Time: 10:00am - 2:00pm)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to build rapport with clients and desire to develop business relationships
- Able to work well under pressure
- Focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paces environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and time management skills
- Keep Deadline and detail-oriented
- Maintain a positive attitude and appropriate attire
- Some Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- 25-75% of travel required
- Valid Driver's License
Desired Qualification (a plus but not required)