Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will identify and pre-qualify prospects, leads and acquire new customers. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, account management, and salesmanship while promoting products/services to new and existing customers. This role requires excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written and bilingual is preferred.
- Industry Leading supplier in Construction & Building Materials
- Been in business for over 35 years
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include company vehicle allowance, paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, 401k and more
For More Information, Contact Mark Barnard at (603) 323-0940 Mark@snapdragonassociates.com
- The University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is the oldest State University in the U.S.
- According to U.S. News, out of 125 analyzed metro areas in the U.S., Charlotte, NC is ranked:
- #20 in Best Places to Live
- #34 in Best Places to Retire