Role You Will Play:
In this position, you will identify and pre-qualify prospects, leads and acquire new customers. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, account management, and salesmanship while promoting products/services to new and existing customers. This role requires excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written and bilingual is preferred.
- Industry Leading supplier in Construction & Building Materials
- Been in business for over 35 years
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include company vehicle allowance, paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, 401k and more
For More Information, Contact Chantelle Pestana at (603) 725-4055 Chantelle@snapdragonassociates.com
- Raleigh is a unique mix of small-town community and high-energy metropolis, all in the same area
- Education is front and center, and whether you’re looking for a college degree or a grade school for your kids, you’ll have no shortage of great options
- With its excellent quality of life and exciting new opportunities, Raleigh is a great place to secure both a home and a new future.