Role You Will Play:
As an Outside Sales Representative, you are responsible for building relationships with customers and growing market share through these relationships. As the sales leader for a particular territory, you will understand contractors’ needs, provide solutions, and exceed our customers’ expectations. An outside sales representative travels throughout their assigned territory and optimizes their time in the field to grow the company’s customer base. As a sales professional, the outside sales representative helps customers BUILD more.
- National footprint with several locations in all 50 states
- Offers strong growth opportunities into V-Level leadership
- An incredible company culture that gives you autonomy, flexibility, and performance-based compensation packages
- Works solely with the industry’s most reputable exterior building material vendors
Benefits & Features:
- An organization that offers a path for V-Level growth, industry-leading full benefits, a lucrative 401K program and all travel and expenses covered
- You’ll be able to run your district as if it’s your own business unit
- Locally owned art galleries, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- Vibrant nightlife, including many places to dance and listen to live music.
- Plenty of opportunities to hike and explore the wilderness within the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Home to Buncombe County Sports Park – giving access to soccer fields, picnic areas, disc golf and more!