Role You Will Play:
Fast paced, growing, autonomous, and opportunity to learn.....these are the words and phrases that describe this role. If you're from a Building Materials company where you had responsibilities in Purchasing/Procurement/Buying or any other similar duty, let's discuss this role! You will utilize your expertise to act as liaison between existing and new customers/accounts regarding products and services, as well as, generate sales with new and existing customers to meet sales goals and ensure the sales/delivery of the products and services.
Benefits & Features:
- Family-owned-and-operated company is rooted in age-old concepts such as quality and integrity company in business since the 1960's
- One of the largest Distributors of Doors and Windows throughout Southeastern U.S.
- Pride themselves on the ideals that their people are the most important asset at every level in the company
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K
- Paid time off as well as paid vacations
- Company culture is #1 priority
- Asheville sits along the Blue Ridge Parkway, between the Pisgah & Nantahala national forests, boasting an outdoor-friendly culture that’s complemented by a hip downtown
- U.S. News ranks Asheville #16 in Best places to live in the U.S.
- Hosts its own Regional Airport that's serviced by American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and Allegiant Air