Fast paced, growing, autonomous, and opportunity to learn..... these are the words and phrases that describe this role. If you're from a Building Materials company and have experience calling on and selling to Dealers, Lumber Yards, or Distribution in general, apply for this role!
- Act as liaison between existing and new customers/accounts regarding products and services
- Generate sales with new and existing customers to meet sales goals and ensuring the sales and delivery of our products and services
- Maintain and grow existing customer base by providing excellent customer service
- Provide regular site visits and in-depth customer discussion to enable correct products are ordered and built to specification (2-4 customer locations daily)
- Provide accurate customer pricing partnered with Inside Sales support, Production Supervisors, Shipping, and Management Personnel to secure business and attain gross profit and sales goals
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm." Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online atwww.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or minimum of 5 years sales experience in windows/door products and building materials
- Travel required for this position is approximately 75-85% of work week
- Working knowledge of all Federal and State compliance regulations regarding building materials/supply
- Ability to multi-task
- Must maintain an excellent driving record and valid insurance