Role You Will Play:
As an Outside Sales Representative, you are responsible for building relationships with customers and growing market share through these relationships. As the sales leader for a particular territory, you will understand contractors’ needs, provide solutions, and exceed our customers’ expectations. An outside sales representative travels throughout their assigned territory and optimizes their time in the field to grow the company’s customer base. As a sales professional, the outside sales representative helps customers BUILD more.
- National footprint with several locations in all 50 states
- Offers strong growth opportunities into V-Level leadership
- An incredible company culture that gives you autonomy, flexibility, and performance-based compensation packages
- Works solely with the industry’s most reputable exterior building material vendors
Benefits & Features:
- An organization that offers a path for V-Level growth, industry-leading full benefits, a lucrative 401K program and all travel and expenses covered
- You’ll be able to run your district as if it’s your own business unit
- Vibrant Downtown: Frederick, Maryland boasts a lively and charming downtown area filled with historic buildings, quaint shops, and a thriving arts scene. The downtown area is known for its walkability and hosts numerous festivals, events, and concerts throughout the year, creating a vibrant and engaging community atmosphere.
- Rich History: Frederick is steeped in history, dating back to its founding in 1745. The city played a significant role during the Civil War and is home to many well-preserved historic sites, including the National Museum of Civil War Medicine and Monocacy National Battlefield. Residents of Frederick have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the city's past and explore its fascinating historical landmarks.
- Natural Beauty: Nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Frederick is surrounded by stunning natural beauty. The city is within close proximity to several state parks, including Cunningham Falls State Park and Gambrill State Park, offering residents ample opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and fishing. The nearby Catoctin Mountain Park is also a popular destination for nature enthusiasts.
- Strong Sense of Community: Frederick has a strong sense of community, with residents actively involved in various civic and volunteer organizations. The city hosts numerous community events and festivals that bring people together, fostering a tight-knit and welcoming atmosphere. The community is known for its support of local businesses, and there are many opportunities for residents to get involved and make a positive impact.
- Cultural and Culinary Hub: Frederick is known for its vibrant arts and culture scene. The city is home to multiple theaters, galleries, and museums, providing a diverse range of artistic experiences. Additionally, Frederick has gained a reputation as a foodie destination, with a wide array of restaurants, breweries, and wineries offering delicious local cuisine and beverages. Whether it's exploring the arts or indulging in culinary delights, residents of Frederick have plenty of options to satisfy their cultural and gastronomic interests.