Role You Will Play:
Our client, an industry-leading building materials dealer in the Massachusetts market, is looking to add an outside sales rep to their phenomenal and growing team. In this role, you will utilize your knowledge of the lumber and building materials industry to assist existing customers and generate new business within the market. You will utilize your previous sales experience to provide superior customer service to builders and contractors and continue the company's reputation as an industry leader.
- The company has consistently grown over the past decade and has provided its employees ample growth by promoting from within.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
Benefits & Features:
- Full health benefits as well as a 401K with a company match.
- Company Vehicle provided.
- Located on the North Shore – rich with history, and a wealth of first-class museums, shops, and historic landmarks.
- Situated just North of Boston – the community offers strong economic stability and support.
- Home to nationally ranked schools including Harvard, MIT, and Tufts.
- Situated within driving distance of Boston, Tax-free NH, or Coastal Maine.
- Able to travel into Boston for Fine Dining or Sports and Entertainment.
- Travel North to NH for Tax-free shopping at the numerous malls, outlets, and boutiques, or to Coastal Maine for its amazing seafood.