Role You Will Play:
In this role, you utilize your expertise to capitalize on the company's continued growth by continuing to expand its Southport, FL market. You will sell exterior building products to an established territory in your region. This customer base will consist of builders and contractors of various-sized projects. You will also manage sales relationships with existing customers while strategically building new relationships with prospective customers in the industry.
- Growing building materials supplier with multiple locations throughout the Southeast and Midwest
- The company is on pace to double in size over the next 3 years, offering many opportunities for growth within the organization
Benefits & Features:
- Company car allowance, gas card, laptop, cell phone, and a few other nice “bells and whistles”
- Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, and ample vacation time
- Company culture of promoting from within
- “Best-In-Class” company in a team-driven environment
- Home to many attractions including the Panama Canal, beaches, parks, and many other outdoor attractions.
- Known for the abundant local wildlife and the ability to take part in kayaking, paddleboarding, sailing, and many other water activities year round!
- Surrounded by some of the best elementary, middle, and high schools in Florida.
- Within driving distance to an airport, shopping centers, and an abundance of restaurants.