About the Company:Our client is a custom manufacturer of metal roofing and rain gutter systems. With a focus on growing their accounts in the region, they are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their team in the Arizona market. The Role:We are seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative for a position based in the Phoenix, Arizona market. Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will play a crucial role in servicing customers throughout the State of Arizona. As an Outside Sales Representative your responsibilities will include making cold calls, traveling the territory, and expanding the existing book of business.Your primary focus will be on building relationships with installers where you will offer exceptional service and tailored solutions for their roofing projects. The ideal candidate should have the ability to develop and execute sales strategies while meeting sales goals. Must be able to complete detailed quotes and estimates. This is an in-the-field position that offers autonomy to build your own schedule, allowing time to forecast, cold call and schedule client visits. Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive base salary with an all-in of $140K+
- Employer Paid Vision and Dental with Industry Leading Health Benefits
- Phoenix is perfect for outdoor lovers with its scenic parks and trails like Camelback Mountain and South Mountain Park. The city also offers attractions like the Desert Botanical Garden and Phoenix Zoo for nature enthusiasts.
- Phoenix has a vibrant cultural scene, featuring the Phoenix Art Museum, the Heard Museum celebrating Native American culture, and the Musical Instrument Museum. The Roosevelt Row Arts District is a hotspot for local artists and street art.
- Phoenix is a sports haven with teams like the Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, and Coyotes. It hosts major events, including the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The city's entertainment scene is lively with venues like Talking Stick Resort Arena and Comerica Theatre hosting concerts and shows.