Role You Will Play:
As an Outside Sales Representative, you are responsible for building relationships with customers and growing market share through these relationships. As the sales leader for a particular territory, you will understand contractors’ needs, provide solutions, and exceed our customers’ expectations. An outside sales representative travels throughout their assigned territory and optimizes their time in the field to grow the company’s customer base. As a sales professional, the outside sales representative helps customers BUILD more.
- National footprint with several locations in all 50 states
- Offers strong growth opportunities into V-Level leadership
- An incredible company culture that gives you autonomy, flexibility, and performance-based compensation packages
- Works solely with the industry’s most reputable exterior building material vendors
Benefits & Features:
- An organization that offers a path for V-Level growth, industry-leading full benefits, a lucrative 401K program and all travel and expenses covered
- You’ll be able to run your district as if it’s your own business unit
- Thriving Outdoor Recreation: Fort Collins, Colorado, is renowned for its thriving outdoor recreation opportunities. The town is surrounded by picturesque natural landscapes, including the stunning Rocky Mountains, which provide ample opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, climbing, and camping. The Cache La Poudre River flows through Fort Collins, offering excellent fishing, kayaking, and tubing experiences. Residents and visitors can also enjoy nearby natural areas such as Horsetooth Reservoir and Lory State Park.
- Bike-Friendly Culture: Fort Collins has gained recognition as one of the most bike-friendly communities in the United States. The town boasts an extensive network of bike lanes, paths, and trails, making it easy and safe for residents to commute and explore on two wheels. The annual "Bike to Work Day" and the "Tour de Fat" bike festival further highlight the community's commitment to promoting cycling as a sustainable and healthy mode of transportation.
- Craft Beer Capital: Fort Collins has earned the nickname "Craft Beer Capital" due to its thriving craft beer scene. The town is home to several renowned breweries, including New Belgium Brewing Company and Odell Brewing Company. Beer enthusiasts can enjoy brewery tours, tastings, and a wide variety of locally brewed craft beers. The vibrant beer culture has also led to the development of beer festivals and events that attract visitors from near and far.
- Strong Sense of Community: Fort Collins is known for its strong sense of community and civic engagement. The town hosts numerous community events and festivals throughout the year, such as the Colorado Brewers' Festival and the Taste of Fort Collins, which bring people together for food, music, and entertainment. Residents actively participate in local initiatives and volunteer opportunities, fostering a close-knit and supportive community spirit. The downtown area, with its charming shops, restaurants, and gathering spaces, further enhances the sense of community in Fort Collins.