Role You Will Play:
With your technical knowledge of commercial door hardware and access controls, you will be working with some of the top commercial institutions throughout New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia market to help solve their access control needs. Working in the field to help develop strong rapport with your customers, as well as partnering with technicians to help survey and create proposals for job sites. You will be directly responsible for helping to grow an existing market for New Jersey’s leading company in the commercial door and hardware space.
- Established and respected company – in business for over 40 years!
- Small, family-owned establishment with large market share in NJ and eastern PA.
- Certified Minority and Woman-owned business offering a diverse workspace.
Benefits & Features:
- Family and employee-focused work culture – they pride themselves on encouraging a strong work/life balance.
- Strong benefits package include medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, along with monthly car allowance.
- Generous commissions and bonus package!
- Trenton is the capital city for NJ – offering great nightlife including dining, shopping and museums.
- Close to major cities including Philadelphia and New York City!
- Under an hour to New Jersey’s sea coast!