Our client is a National Distributor of Building Products and have hired SnapDragon to fill an Outside Sales position. This position is responsible for sourcing and obtaining customers on an ongoing basis by developing business and personal relationships with the key personnel at each dealer. The successful individual will continually nurture these relationships in order to maximize sales in the established territory to meet or exceed sales and profit goals set annually with your Sales Manager.
- Responsible for growing sales in specific geographic territory selling building products to building supply centers, lumber yards, & home-centers
- Responsible for soliciting new customer sales and promoting new products with builders and architects to achieve pull through business
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Works closely with inside sales representatives, buyers and product managers
- Coordinates and performs customer training
- Investigates and resolves customer problems
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
- 3 years Building Materials experience
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Travels with dealer reps to jobsites to do product take offs on site, or according to architect plans
- Attends trade shows
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.