Award Winning Construction Company has an immediate opportunity for an Experienced Outside Sales Manager who is
comfortable working as both a team player and a coach, and possess the skills to produce sales as well as train and motivate a dynamic team towards success. Prefer someone within the industry that has sales and management experience dealing with canvassing salespeople. The base would be around $50k + commission, with earnings potential would around $150K+ in year one. Perks are working for award winning company, strong company culture, benefits, and perks.Click here to apply online
- grow/train/manage this team toward hitting specified sales goals.
- Responsible for the performance of all sales activities within an assigned territory.
- Set team goals and conduct quarterly performance reviews with all team members.
- Provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in conjunction with company goals.
- Lead by example, using the established sales processes, and close a high percentage of the leads that you and your team generate.
- Continually analyze the sales process in an effort to refine and improve its success, and work with upper management to establish sales reporting framework.
- Strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction with all customer interactions.
Click here to apply online
- Strong track record of accomplishments and promotions in the Sales field
- Highly personable, with the ability to quickly build relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5 + years of sales experience in the construction industry and knowledge of construction and/or building materials
- 4 + years of team management experience