Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your knowledge of the wood product manufacturing industry to provide industrial equipment and machinery solutions to customers producing millwork, doors, windows, wood furniture, cabinetry, flooring, closets, storage, and moulding throughout northwestern KY. You will develop consultative relationships with customers and promote yourself as an invaluable and trusted resource. You must be self-directed and accountable, a go-getter, who loves to learn and is motivated to achieve sales goals as set by the company. Woodworking industry experience is preferred, but not required!
Benefits & Features:
- Fourth-generation distributor of equipment & technology for the wood product manufacturing industry
- Independently owned and operated business that promotes a collaborative team culture
- Many years in business with an incredible reputation in their market
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential as grow your market
- This position will require up to 90% travel throughout the territory
- Outstanding benefits package, vacations, holidays, and more
- Professional growth, advancement, and leadership opportunities available
- Affordable housing market
- Offers plenty of culinary attractions, outdoor recreation, and athletic attractions
- Offers live entertainment throughout the year!
- Enjoy all four seasons! From warm summer days to snowy holidays, Louisville offers it all!