Our client, a multi-store Lumber/Building Materials organization in New England, is seeing growth in this market and needs to add Outside Contractor Sales Professionals with experience in Lumber, Millwork, Windows, and Doors to their top-notch sales force! The individual must be energetic, professional, well versed in building materials, and possess clients in the Southern NH/North Shore MA Markets.
- Schedule regular visits for calling on accounts
- Handle all customers issues
- Set pricing levels for accounts
- Supervise and monitor inside support team to ensure quotes and orders are being followed-up on regularly
- Develop business relationships by calling on existing and prospective customers
- Schedule deliveries within the customer’s time frame
- Estimate material needs from blueprints if required
- Meet with customers for product selection and questions
- Attend product knowledge workshops and home shows
- 5+ year’s industry experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Strong communication skills
- Self-discipline and organization
- Strong team player
- Stable career history and a valid driver’s license
This position has unlimited income potential with huge market potential. Our client offers paid vacations, medical benefits, 401k with company participation and profit sharing.
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Mady directly at 603.621.9037 Ext. 106.