Our client, a well-known Lumber and Building Materials Dealer on Cape Cod, is looking for an Outside Contractor Sales Professional for their Lower Cape Territory. The Contractor Sales Professional is responsible for cultivating and managing customer relationships by actively prospecting in their territory and acting as a liaison between customers, sales and operation teams. Qualified individuals will possess infinite motivation and intellect as the company will provide training, superb benefits and the opportunity to grow with an employee centric organization supplying lumber, millwork, and building materials to builders, contractors and architects. This company exudes teamwork on the job as well as in their communities. As a local business the company takes pride in their desire and ability to help in the success of the customer and support for surrounding communities. The employees are skilled and educated professionals with fun, friendly, can-do attitudes which emanate confidence, quality, and personality. Following an in-depth training on the mainland, you will reside on Nantucket for this role, relocation assistance may be offered.
- Oversee, mentor, and provide work direction on a daily basis for inside sales team
- Define goals and objectives for Inside Sales Team members and the group as a whole
- Prioritize and distribute customer requests among Inside Sales Team members
- Establish strong partnership with Inside Sales Leader
- Continuously develop knowledge of Building Materials and Construction Industry to better support customer needs
- Attend all training sessions offered internally
- Coordinate the efforts of the specialty sales teams to ensure we are maximizing wallet share
- Actively prospect new accounts and/or project in assigned geographic region
- Meet with customers to review and verify documentation prior to ordering
- Perform inspections on possible service items
- Preform and/or coordinate job site measures
- Give and/or coordinate product and service demonstrations
- Manage work generated in the field
- Maintain existing customer relationships and actively prospect
- Play an active role in budget and other sales goal planning
- Ensure a timely response is made to all customer requests either directly or through the inside sales team
- Possess 5+ years previous experience in a contractor sales role
- Will have a solid knowledge of a wide range of lumber and building material products
- Will have experience in material take-offs and estimating
- Strong work ethic and ability to lead by example
- Solid organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must be friendly, outgoing and possess the ability to effectively communicate with others
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to drive a vehicle in the state of MA
$$$ UNLIMITED earnings potential! Our client offers excellent benefits and incentives, paid holidays, vacations and 401K.
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Kammey directly at 603.621.9037 Ext 107.