We are recruiting for talented Outbound Sales Agents to join our Client's USA sales campaign in Randburg, Gauteng.
Their goal as an American Technology company is to innovate the real estate industry with cutting-edge tools that allow for better connections, easier communication and stronger relationships between consumers and their local experts.
With tools such as SAAS, consumer cloud communication products, AI, and autonomous business flow applications, they truly disrupt the real estate industry by eliminating the challenge behind establishing a connection.Duties and Responsibilities:
- New Business Development
- Cold calling prospective clients to identify appropriate contacts
- Qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline, and close sales
- Set up and schedule virtual presentations for various product lines
- Client Management
- 3-5 years' outbound sales experience essential
- Sales experience in a contact centre environment preferable
- Strong experience in cold calling, and building a network essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field advantageous
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of sales process and techniques
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage and organise time effectively
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201815 subject heading or email body
- American Working Hours: 15h00pm – 01h00am (South African Time)
- 45 working hours per week
- Salary: R16,500.00 per month basic, plus 3,5% commission on all sales (in US Dollars)
.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.