Join a multidisciplinary health clinic with locations in Maricopa and Pinal counties. As an orthodontist on this team, you will be responsible for promoting and maintaining patients’ health by providing examination, diagnosis, and treatment for dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies. You will design and fabricate appliances to realign teeth and jaws to produce and maintain normal function and improve appearance.
- Provide treatment for various forms of malocclusion and teeth irregularity.
- Perform diagnostic tests using x-rays and plaster molds to locate the position of a dental problem.
- Evaluate facial aesthetics and proportions, assess developmental age and profiles, and diagnose, prevent, intercept, and treat all forms of malocclusion of the teeth and associated alterations in their surrounding structures.
- Fit braces, brackets, and other teeth appliances in patients’ mouth to correct teeth positioning.
- Provide preventative and corrective treatment for diseases, injuries, and malformations of the teeth, gums, and related oral structures.
- Schedule routine check-ups to track treatment progress and adjust dental appliances as required.
- Proffer recommendations to patients on proper dental care and hygiene necessary.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or requested.
Education and Experience
- Degree from an accredited School of Dentistry.
- Degree from accredited Orthodontic Specialty Program.
- Board certification Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree is required.
- Arizona Dental License.
- 1-3 years of orthodontic experience.
To learn more, please contact Ren’e at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.