Recruitment Partners is working on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and we are searching for an experienced Orientation Coordinator. This is a long-term contract role in Hope, BC and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Plan and coordinate staff orientation
- Creating new hire packages
- Tracking and documenting safety certifications
- Ensuring documentation from new hires are completed
- Filing and records management of new hire packages
- Obtain payroll information
- Liaise with HR and payroll
Your strengths include:
- 2+ years with related experience
- 2+ years in a camp setting
- Time Management, organization and the ability to adapt quickly
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!