Role You Will Play:
In this high-volume role (15-20mm in inventory) you will be responsible for supervising the Order Pulling Department to ensure all products are picked to customers’ specifications are ready for shipment. Distribution knowledge a requirement and motivated to learn other warehouse operations functions.
Benefits & Features:
- The parent company is one of the industry’s leading manufacturers and distributors of mouldings, stair parts, doors, and specialty building products and has an aggressive growth plan targeting $1 billion through internal growth and acquisitions.
- This is one of six divisions that has grown into one of the largest millwork distribution and manufacturing companies in the United States.
- Their Dallas facility is a $140mm+ annual operation and is positioned for continued expansion.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- 401K savings plan with 100% vesting upon participation
- Clean work environment, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, Attendance Bonus Program, Quality Bonus Program and Employee Purchase Program
For More Information, Contact Sheila Burke at (617) 257-1036 Sheila@snapdragonassociates.com
- Great economy – employment at an all-time high and rated 3rd in the nation for job growth
- Second most Fortune 500 companies headquartered there
- Schools – Home to two of the top ten public high schools in the US