SuperForm is a family run business based in Pincher Creek, AB. With innovative, durable and energy-efficient insulated building products, the company is committed to quality, sustainability and continuous improvement. Visit superformicf.com
Order Desk Coordinator
This integral position is responsible for being the front face of our business as well as ensuring accuracy with the order process from start to finish with our customers.
- Greeting Clients: In-person and over the Phone
- Grow and Maintain Trust with Customers
- Completing the Order Process from Initiation to Transport Stage
- Maintain Customer Relationships through Strong Communication
- Organize and Coordinate Order Schedules
- Process and Monitor Orders and Update Customers through the process
- Other various Administrative Office Duties, as required
- Ability to provide an Exceptional Customer Experience through Clear Communication and Competency
- Understanding the Needs of the Customer and Delivering the End Result Accurately
- Strong Attention to Detail with ability to Calculate Basic Math (measurements, area, etc.)
- Ability to Prioritize and stay Focused in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Strong Computer Skills (comfortable learning new programs)
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
- Mature Nature with a willingness to take Ownership of the role
- Positive, Team-First Outlook
- $22-$28 / hour with Health Spending Account
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm (45 hour work week)
- Innovative and Friendly work Environment
- Stable, Long-Term Employment with a Progressive Company
- Opportunity for Growth
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of SuperForm.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.