As graduates we often wonder: what is my next step after graduating? Will I find a job that I love? The reality is most companies requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ working experience. We have therefore teamed up with our partners in China to give you an opportunity to work in China to teach English and no experience is needed!
The type of people we are looking for:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree completed or above
- Proficient in English, read write and pronunciation
- Hold 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Clean Criminal Record
What we need from you:
- Colour scanned copy of your passport
- Recent colour photograph
- Colour scanned copies of your qualifications
- Police clearance certificate after interview with us
- References: you will need 2 professional references/referee details
- Detailed CV, emailed as a word document
Working hours: No more than 20 hours per week; No office hours so you must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends
Salary: R27000 per month
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201518
subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.