As graduates we often wonder: what is my next step after graduating? Will I find a job that I love? The reality is most companies requires a minimum of 1-2 years’ working experience. We have therefore teamed up with our partners in China to give you an opportunity to work in China to teach English and no experience is needed!
The type of people we are looking for:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree completed or above - B.Com, B.Tech, BA etc
- Proficient in English, read write and pronunciation
- Hold 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Clean Criminal Record
What we need from you:
- Colour scanned copy of your passport, a valid Passport
- Colour scanned copies of your qualifications
- Police clearance certificate
- References: you will need 2 professional references/referee details
- Detailed CV, emailed as a word document
Working hours: No more than 20 hours per week; No office hours so you must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends
Salary: Market Related
Medical Insurance whilst in China
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201518
subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .