Our client based in the Northern Suburbs, is currently looking for a Oracle PL/SQL Data Warehouse Developer to join their team.Responsibilities
You will be part of data warehousing team that builds and supports and Oracle Data warehouse. There will eventually be an opportunity to work within the GCP data warehousing space.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Design Dimensional Models
- Requirements gathering
- Requirements & QA Documentation
- Design and implement complex ETL packages
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Create QA documentation related to testing
- Maintenance and Support of Current Systems
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- 3 Years Oracle PL/SQL Skills
- Dimensional Modelling
- Preferred – Autosys
- Preferred – Korn shell Scripting
- Preferred – Some ETL Tools Experience (SSIS,Datastage,Informatica etc)
- Preferred – Retail experience
- Google Cloud Platform experience would be looked upon favourably
- GIT or source control tool experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201586 subject heading or email body.
- Helpful, supportive and strong team player
- The natural tendency to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong problem solving, effective planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a can-do attitude
- Can cope under pressure
- Positive outlook on life
- Above all, be passionate about what you do
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.