Our client based in Downtown Toronto is looking for Oracle Commerce/ ATG Developer, Lead & Architect.
- Creating high-quality code and developing Java-based services and applications using Oracle Commerce (ATG), Java EE, and Web Services;
- Contributing to project/task definition and planning and supporting account managers and technical team leads;
- Contributing to analysis, design, development and support of application modules for the Oracle Commerce platform;
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation;
- Striving for continuous improvement by collaborating with others throughout the development lifecycle to review peer code and identify areas for enhancement.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years experience delivering Oracle Commerce based eCommerce solutions
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Verbal and written communication in fluent English
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Java and Java EE
- Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Struts and Hibernate
- JSP, Ajax, HTML/CSS.
- IDEs such as Eclipse and Intellij IDEA.
- Source control tools such as git.
- SOAP and RESTful web service development in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Agile development methodologies.
- XML, XSD and JAXB.
- Relational database design and ORM
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!