Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that has unlimited growth potential? We are seeking an operator to join our team. Operators will manage and run a territory providing an eco-friendly and efficient service within a rapidly growing service sector - residential trash bin cleaning. Our brand-new, highly customized trucks provide operators the ability to effectively clean, sanitize, and deodorize dirty outdoor garbage bins, while servicing customers monthly or quarterly.
- Manage route of 50-60 houses per day, providing professional bin cleaning services.
- Utilize technology to implement, improve, and confirm route schedules.
- Trouble-shoot equipment issues.
- Drive referral and review program within territory.
- Implement process improvements based on customer/employee feedback.
- Communicate and report progress and challenges of the business to the Director of Operations.
- Implement and monitor recurring/routine safety and maintenance.
- Pursue sale sign-up opportunities with interested prospects – neighbors, residents, etc.
- Highly motivated teammate with the ability and desire to take initiative.
- “Handy” skillset, experience fixing equipment and mechanical issues.
- Possess excellent project management, and communication skills.
- Physically capable of moving in/out of truck, and loading/unloading of bins.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture.
- Two or more years in a logistic/route management role is preferred.
- Self-sufficiency and reliability to work independently without constant direct oversight from company management.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Culture & Perks:
- Growth opportunities to launch at start-up, grow role/responsibilities alongside company.
- Opportunity for fast-paced, yet fun, work environment.
- Competitive salary structure, with base/floor bonus structure offered alongside higher performance-based bonus hurdle structures.
- Medical insurance benefit package.
- Robust vacation plan, with potential for additional PTO based on service seasonality.
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 216-232-2329 with questions or resume submittals.