Operations System Manager- Immediate Need
- Lead sector initiatives to improve WMS functionality.
- Coordinates and conducts (as applicable) the collection and analysis of systems and operational data.
- Provides recommendations to improve efficiency of operations.
- Investigates discrepancies and assists in the design of procedures to reduce/eliminate site impact
- Possesses an advanced knowledge of SQL
- Writes advanced queries to include use of sub-queries
- Performs basic query optimization, indexing, and pivoting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Arrays)
- Records macros and manipulates VBA code
- Fully comprehends warehouse activities and dependencies to design and implement warehouse processes and workflows.
- Interfaces with the Operations Team to review operating procedures and maximize system efficiencies.
- Contributes to, reviews, and edits the Cost Model.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Logistics, or related field or 5+ years of Systems related experience
Click here to apply online
Excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Three to five (3-5) years of related experience.
Experience with JDA and Nulogy software
Base salary 80's to 100k plus excellent benefits.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.