• Monthly & quarterly review of financial & headcount reporting
• Risk and Opportunity tracking to ensure budget is on-track and mirrors expectations
• Acting as a process owner and being accountable for all outstanding items
• Developing and improving existing processes and reporting
• Working as part of the global team to assist with raising process efficiency opportunities
• The Business Manager will also work closely with the global leadership team to cover off on the following functions:
• Routinely updating progress to CPO goals
• Tracking accomplishments across the organization
• Timely submission of monthly depth-charts
• Policy Portal Refreshes
• Monthly TDABC submissions
• BizCon maintenance
• Consolidating monthly risk commentary & KRI reporting
• Monthly submission of top 20 RWA calculations
• Annual RCSA refresh
• Audit consolidation
• Tracking open Action Plans
• Possess strong networking, interpersonal, relationship management, and both written and verbal communication skills; capable of building cross-team relationships.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail is fundamental to being successful in role.
• Expense Management experience including budgeting & financial reporting.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to understand complex problems quickly and move projects forward.
Professional Attributes: The candidate will be able to identify ways in which to improve the work of the area, stepping back from the detail and looking at the bigger picture. The candidate will be a team player who actively seeks to build effective relationships with peers and across groups, taking the initiative and actively contributing to the work of others.
Organizational Ability: The area can work to tight time deadlines and high workloads, the candidate will be able to prioritize as necessary and multi task, sometimes balancing daily tasks with tight deadlines against projects such as new product setup or system testing.
Communication: The candidate will ensure effective upward and downward communication, and build effective internal and external working relationships.