Attention to detail, Communication, Teamwork
Top skills: Problem-solving, attention to detail, and communication/teamwork.
A Clearing Operations role offers an opportunity to directly interface with the world’s largest derivatives exchanges and equity markets. As the market place is fast-paced and ever-changing, this high profile position provides real life experience relative to support Sales and Trading. It is an innovative and dynamic environment where individuals share a common set of values and bring excellence and integrity to everything they do.
• Resolving client, exchange, and risk trade breaks for North American Futures markets
• Managing trade allocations for Institutional and Wealth Management clients
• Investigating and resolving top day clearing exceptions
• Processing trade files
• Developing trade flow solutions
• Communicating with internal and external parties
• Facilitating exchange trade entry Skills Required
• Risk management
• Client service
• Prioritization and time management
• Strong verbal and written