Work Location: 680 West 10000 South, South Jordan, Utah 84095
Duration: 4 months
Pay Rate: $16.47
Excel proficiency, phone skills, MS Access (this would be a nice to have, not critical)
- Verify and process the daily collateral call reports
- Coordinate margin call satisfaction with the Branch while protecting the Banks interest regarding any outstanding margin calls
- Approve the release of excess collateral and dividend payments
- Notify branch and coordinate solutions with the financial advisors for any over limit situations
- Monitor and process daily affiliate transaction reporting
Duties may include: Processing incoming and outgoing paperwork including mail and facsimiles; support client service associates and operational personnel; checking inbound client documents for accuracy, notating all activities on the account, and submitting accurate forms for final processing to service center; make outbound contact both in writing and verbally with clients concerning paperwork.
Requires ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress; strong written and verbal communication skills, strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word and database input is essential, knowledge of financial services field. Must be able to learn quickly and to engage in a number of detailed tasks at once. Must have strong flexibility in regard to the duties assigned and problem solving skills, be able to work independently.