Work Location: 1300 Thames Street, Harbor Point Phase I, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $16.47
- Attention to detail, problem solver, effective communicator
- Detail-oriented and reconciliation experience preferred but not required.
The primary role of the Cash Reconciliation team within Loan Operations is to monitor cash inflows and outflows relating to corporate, residential, commercial, and warehouse lending activity in order to match funds, identify any sub-ledger account discrepancies, and provide exception visibility via break reporting. Staff will participate in all aspects of the daily workload for the Cash Reconciliation team and will interact with other teams within loan operations. Staff will be involved in metrics reporting for the team as well as assisting with some of the process reengineering, projects and initiatives currently underway.
- BA/BS degree
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Candidate must be well organized, and communicate well orally and written
- Candidate must be willing to take ownership of a process
- Must have proven ability to multi-task, follow processes and procedures yet work independently
- Candidate must be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities in addition to handling normal duties