• Attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and multitask is necessary
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
The position within the Listed Derivatives Equity Options Group involves extensive contact with our clients, our colleagues in Prime Brokerage and our sales force in New York, California and Chicago.
The group’s primary responsibility is to communicate all equity option clearing only trade discrepancies to the covering representatives. . The business is volume driven so having exceptional organizational skills is a plus. Qualified applicants must be adaptable to change, as some days will require you to work on many different jobs within the equity operations team.
The emphasis of this job is to be a team player and provide diligent and superior service to the client base.
Overview of the Role:
• Daily processing of same day and as of clearing only trades
• Ability to verbally express the trade breaks to customers and the trading desks
• Balance both our contractual and monetary positions
• Expanding same function to our Monthly Expiration Process