Morgan Stanley (“MS”) is a global financial services firm that conducts its business through three principal business segments—Institutional Securities, Wealth Management (“WM”), and Asset Management. The WM network includes more than 15,000 Financial Advisors (“FAs”) with total client assets of over $2 trillion. WM provides comprehensive financial advice and services to its clients including brokerage, investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit & lending, deposits & cash management, annuities, insurance, retirement and trust services. MS is an industry leader in securities based lending. Private Banking Operations (PBO) is an organization that supports this effort. PBO is seeking a high quality Associate to be a part of our Margin Control team that supports the Private Banking Operations organization.
The data entry clerk within High Net Worth Lending Operations is a short term temporary opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating client information and provide management with regular updates to ensure the project is completed timely and accurately.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Update client account information within a mainframe based application
• Detect discrepancies in data and assist in correcting errors
• Track and report the progress made each week to management
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Intermediate working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Proficient and accurate typing skills
• Work independently with little supervision
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• High attention to detail
• High school diploma required