Operations Support Level 1
Duration: 8 Months
Pay Rate: $16.47
Work Location: 1300 Thames Street Harbor Point Phase I, Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Top 3 Skills:
- Client service oriented
- Attention to detail
Duties may include: Processing incoming and outgoing paperwork including mail and facsimiles; support client service associates and operational personnel; checking inbound client documents for accuracy, notating all activities on the account, and submitting accurate forms for final processing to service center; make outbound contact both in writing and verbally with clients concerning paperwork. Requires ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress; strong written and verbal communication skills, strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word and database input is essential, knowledge of financial services field.
Must be able to learn quickly and to engage in a number of detailed tasks at once. Must have strong flexibility in regard to the duties assigned and problem solving skills, be able to work independently.
- Exposure management for client
- Proactively explore tactical and strategic solutions to close identified control gaps, working with other groups as appropriate; Ensures existence of mitigating controls
- Maintain a clear focus on enhancing control and continuously improving and reducing operational risks
- Troubleshoot problems arising on an ad-hoc basis and react to BU and Client driven demands
- Work with multiple units in operations, BU and technology on projects and initiatives
- Strong team working skills with supervisory and line trade processing experience
- Interaction with clients daily regarding the OTC collateral process