Another exciting opportunity through Recruitment Partners!
Our client, a leading Logistics company, is seeking an Operations Supervisor to join their warehouse group immediately! The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills within a unionized environment and have a thorough understanding of warehouse/distribution processes.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Plan and schedule employees as required for daily operations in the warehouse
- Monitor performance of workers and hold employees accountable to their assigned duties
- Conduct shift meetings daily and communicate appropriate safety and operational messages
- Provide equipment and job training to workers to ensure understanding and adherence to standard operating procedures
- Oversee dispatch and maintain delivery schedule
- Support with incident/accident investigations and corrective actions
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization effectively and as it relates to quality and deliveries
Your strengths include:
- Post-secondary education or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a high-volume distribution environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
You can expect:
- A permanent position offering a competitive compensation package combined with other generous employee incentives
- An opportunity to work in a challenging role where you can put your talents to the test
- Growth opportunity and longevity with the organization
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lauren Bozko.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!