Reporting to the Operations Manager for a leading fulfillment and logistics provider with over ten sites strategically located across the United States.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for approximately 200,000 sq. ft. high volume B2C and B2B multi-client fulfillment centers. Will oversee roughly 50-70 associates and have 2-3 direct reports (Team Leads). The operations supervisor will help do determine space requirements and ensure that inventory is put away, relocated, and stored accurately. In addition to managing the daily work schedules of fulfillment associates to ensure a smooth and productive operation. The supervisor will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of equipment, as well as ensuring there is a safe, clean working environment. Must plan and coordinate staffing to meet daily order fulfillment and shipping needs. Will be responsible for training and safe operation of equipment as well as motivating, evaluating and coaching staff. The individual will manage all shipping and receiving clerk and account leads. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Third Party Logistics Operations Management - Multi-Client (2-4 Years).
- Pick & pack and shipping in a high volume, multi-client, B2C facility
- Development and execution of strategy / annual plans (budget, operational performance, SOP’s, customer plans, workshops, etc.)
- Metrics measurements (i.e., labor, quality, employee productivity and efficiency)
- High level of technical ability in warehouse storage and order pick optimization.
- Leadership- to include developing and driving high performance teams and effective supervision.
- Successfully manage people to achieve performance goals
- Continuous Improvement Quality process (ie Six Sigma, ISO)
- Financial Management (budget, planning, execution, profitability analysis)
- Supply Chain Technology: WMS and familiar with ERP systems.
- Bi-Lingual: English & Spanish
- Residence: Cranbury OR Dayton, NJ
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on leadership
- Detail oriented
- Planning and project management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Builds trust & confidence with business unit and customers
- Ability to motivate diverse personnel through collaboration
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Caleb Ginther
Warehouse & Distributioncginther@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.177Click here to apply online