Company and Position Description
Do you have proven management and leadership skills, with a background in the Oil & Gas, industries? If so, Recruitment Partners wants to talk to you! Our client, a well-established and privately held mid-stream company, is searching for an Operations Supervisor to join their Hardisty team. In this role you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of site units and employees, and forecasting the ongoing operational needs pertaining to equipment, labour, technology and facilities. Some site travel will be required. This organization offers a great benefit package and opportunities for growth within the company.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that Health & Safety are made the first priority; complying with all safe work practices, policies and procedures; ensuring all site employees act in accordance;
- Creating annual and long-range business plans;
- Developing, monitoring and analyzing KPI’s;
- Establish, maintain and foster employee relationships;
- Ensuring contract deliverables are met;
- Providing information, support and expertise to all personnel, supervisors;
- Ensuring all infrastructure and employees are properly equipped and able to perform efficiently in their positions.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of demonstrated experience, paired with excellent conflict resolution skills.
Other desirable attributes include:
- 2nd or 3rd Class Power Engineer certificate
- 7+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas/Industrial/Construction industry; project management experience is a definite asset;
- Demonstrated management experience and exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Willingness and ability to travel.
If you are interested in this management role, and meet the qualifications, please send your resume directly through this ad to the attention of email@example.com. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners is an Edmonton based recruitment firm dedicated to securing top talent for employers of choice. We are a full service recruitment firm dedicated to building successful long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach aimed at building strong, successful teams. We are the ONLY full service recruitment firm staffing consultants with practical experience and focused solely on what is best for our clients and candidates. The result is finding a better candidate fit for you, reducing turnover, enhancing employee engagement, increased productivity, customer satisfaction, and more. Our senior team members have more than 20 years of recruitment experience and established networks with business leaders. Contact us- “Your Search Partner” today- to learn more.