Reporting to the Operations Manager of a fulfillment and distribution provider.
The Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting all aspects of client success including integration, internal systems, managing metrics and continuous improvement. Working cross functionally and closely with strategic account managers, customer service, and Distribution Management associates to ensure all needs are met and processes are more efficient for clients and customers. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Client management
- Project management
- Metrics measurements (i.e. KPIs, SOPs, SLAs)
- Contributed to the development of new services.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Education: Associates degree
- Travel: Limited
- Residence: St. Louis, MO
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- eCommerce & Fulfillment
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Worked collaboratively across multifunctional teams.
- Built relationships with key clients & accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving techniques
- Prioritized in an environment of multiple tasks and challenges.
- Team player (operates through consensus)
- Results driven.
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Nick Piotrowski
Warehouse & Distributionnpiotrowski@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.166Click here to apply online