Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The GIC Team supports the processing of GIC transactions, as well as providing customer support to front-office staff from various lines of businesses. This group acts as a call centre; It is the primary point of contact for exception GIC processing, trouble-shooting, and purchase enquiries. The team maintains a relationship with our Third-Party issuers, and also handles Provincial and Federal Savings Bond Campaigns.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Process GIC purchases, roll-overs, cancellations, early redemptions, and Bullion trades within specified timelines.
• Act as contact point for all front-office GIC related investigations and requests for information.
• Maintain relationship with 3rd party GIC issuers to ensure requests are processed in a timely manner. This includes processing amended trades, special requests, and posting commission cheques.
• Process banking transactions to pay and receive monies from 3rd party issuers.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely inputting of transactions to client accounts.
• Responsible for acting on reconciliations breaks when reported to the team, and investigating discrepancies in client transactions.
• Monitor daily purchases for Provincial and National Savings bonds campaigns; Reconcile and prepare settlement packages as required.
• Investigate and successfully resolve reconciliation breaks between our GIC issuers and ISM client account holdings.
• Update statistics daily and ensure that incoming requests are tracked via the Ticketing system (TRAC).
• Assist with new product launches and testing; Update procedures handbooks as required.
What you will bring to this role:
- Data Entry Exp - 3 Years
- Excellent Customer Service Experience - 2 Years
- Intermediate Data Entry - 2 years
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.