Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Culture of department: looking for recent graduates to change the dynamic of the team. Also looking for tech-savvy individuals that is comfortable navigating multiple systems.
What you will achieve in this role:
- back office/processing type of role (not a call center)
- responsible for review of transfer request for client transferring from other financial institutions; conduct due diligence on client information, account types, transaction type and details, and mitigate risk to the bank.
- other functions including data entry on several in-house systems.
What you will bring to this role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail (verifying client and financial data)
- Microsoft office and specifically MS Excel - intermediate level required
- Computer savvy (important to have a good keyboard/typing skills)
- previous financial background
- Intermediate MS Excel (e.g. Macros, formulas, pivot tables) & Access (e.g. Queries) Databases
- Tech Savvy and a quick learner (able to learn a new software tool and navigate comfortably)
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.