- The Operations Manager for Blow Molding and Silk Screening leads all activities associated with the bottle molding and decorating departments which includes seven extrusion blow molders and seven silk screening lines.
- Provide a high degree of LEADERSHIP and COACHING to teams in the form of transparent communication, issue resolution, change management, education and empowerment.
- Strong leader with proven success in building engagement at all levels across multiple shifts toward the common goals of safety culture, quality performance, and driving machine efficiencies (OEE). Coach teams to lead continuous improvement efforts in efficiencies (OEE), defect/stop reduction, to maximize profitability
- Strong collaboration skill set to build relationships with peers and with all levels of the organization
- This role is part of succession planning for the organization, and candidate must possess acumen, skill set, and experience needed to be a successful promotional candidate
Click here to apply online
- B.A./B.S. Required, preferably in a technical or engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years in a manufacturing environment managing people and direct process oversite.
- Must possess strong skills, knowledge, and capability in Manufacturing principles such as OEE, Lean, or Continuous Improvement.
- Collaborative working knowledge of the following business functions: SHE/Q regulatory compliance, Warehouse Operations, Maintenance and Engineering.
- Excellent coaching skills with demonstrated ability to positively influence the hourly workforce