Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for an Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage the overall manufacturing operations of the facility
- Directly supervise all of the shift supervisors
- Identify and implement lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities for all manufacturing operations
- Responsible to develop budget for manufacturing group
Education and/or Experience:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or equivalent professional work experience in Manufacturing or Engineering
- Past experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Kaizen Team leader and or Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Process
- Product Launch Expereince
- Experience working in a Machining and Robotics environment
- Continuous Improvement
- Understanding of Material Flow & Production Schedule