Do you love Manufacturing, but want a collaborative team-centric environment?
A Charlotte, N.C. manufacturing company is looking for an Operations Manager. This is an excellent opportunity with room for advancement. The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing day to day assembly operations and production scheduling of the factory floor.
- Responsible for managing production supervisors and production scheduling
- Ensure products are properly scheduled, produced and shipped on time and on budget
- Utilize the continuous process improvement and/or lean methodologies to ensure efficient production of quality products
- Work with production supervisors and employees to ensure compliance with Quality Standards and ISO standards
- Work with functional groups on new product introduction, i.e. engineering, quality, purchasing, finance, etc.
- Assists in development of strategic planning and budget for manufacturing areas
- Responsible for training, evaluation and disciplinary action of employees as necessary
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment in compliance with OSHA and government regulations
- BS in manufacturing engineering, business supply chain or a related filed
- 5+ years of supervising shop floor personnel
- 3+ years in planning/scheduling or a production control role
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Excellent compensation and a benefit package are provided.