endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Evansville Indiana area is looking for a strong Plant Operations Manager
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages the overall operations for the plant
- Provides leadership to internal & external team members
- Ensures quality and safety during the manufacturing of products and repairs on time and within budget.
- Plans and formulates manufacturing and repair strategies to provide value added solutions to our customers.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing operational KPI’s and effectively managing the organizations assembly, repair and parts backlog to ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual commitments.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years leading a team, specifically in a plant or job shop environment
- Solid Continuous Improvement or Lean Manufacturing Skills
- Need to understand the KPI’s and how to “move the needle”.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.