endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
A driven and innovative Operations Manager to analyze and implement business processes, to ensure efficiency of operations and to facilitate change management.
What will you do:
Align operations with client’s strategic goals. You will analyze current operations, design, and implement standard operating procedures. Establish and implement an operational framework for the client teams. Educate leadership on created processes during facilitation, to ensure effective integration.
Education/Experience And Must Haves
To manage and coordinate Client’s operations and maintenance in such a manner that meets the established standards and reflects the most efficient utilization of construction and operation methods, techniques and equipment.
- Ability to manage all the construction, operations, and maintenance activities to obtain maximum productivity and effectiveness of resources in pursuit of strategic objectives.
- Ability to facilitate the selection and recommendation of the transfer, promotion, termination, or disciplinary action of staff, to accomplish Client’s strategic goals and to assure effective and efficient utilization of available resources.
- Proven experience identifying business process challenges by analyzing process data metrics.
- Proven experience analyzing current processes for effectiveness, quality, and simplicity.
- Demonstrated ability to implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Ability to develop workflow design while retaining regulatory compliance, where applicable.
- Ability to identify and recommend training initiatives for process implementation.
- Ability to analyze and measure the benefits of Client operations to ensure quality, efficiency and strategic goals are achieved.
- Proven experience leading teams, responsible for operational assessment, design, redesign, and implementation.
- Ability to coordinate the activities of outside contractors representing Client Enterprises to insure work efficiency in the pursuit of strategic goals.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues in business processes and systems.
- Ability to participate in general staff meetings, strategic planning, and other internal meetings, as necessary.
- Proven ability to analyze operational data and statistics to optimize Client operations to achieve strategic goals.
- Ability to prepare reports and present to leadership.
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of Client’s business lines.
- Strong familiarity with change management and creative problem solving.
- Ability to solicit input and develop comprehensive business processes on a reoccurring basis.
- Ability to promote a positive company image, maintaining discretion and confidentiality of business practices and personnel.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skill.
- Ability to manage multiple complicated tasks and achieve a high level of execution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, set and follow strategic goals, delegate, and supervise subordinate teams.
- Additional duties as assigned.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 7+ years’ experience in business operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.