endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Auburn Hills Michigan is looking for an Operations Manager that can build and lead the manufacturing, assembly, and operations plant.
- Drive the achievement of strategic objectives prior to and beyond launch.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and profitability of the respective business unit while directly meeting customer expectations to achieve the highest level of satisfaction possible
- Responsible for leading department initiatives through a collaborative team effort to fulfill customer requirements, team building and training.
- Develops and adjust manpower based upon sales forecasting, past trending and/or machine capability rates
- Manage maintenance of lines
- Assist in the identification, implementation and evaluation of lean initiatives in assigned operations to increase productivity and efficiency rates
- Partner with internal operations suppliers (quality, safety, production control, etc) to ensure quality, deliver, safety, etc goals are achieved
- Required to facilitate monthly/weekly/daily departmental meetings
- Provides leadership to first line supervisors in production departments including establishing objectives, setting goals, and managing accountability for attaining deliverables required of supervisory team
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years hands-on management experience working in a manufacturing multi-shift plant environment
- Union Experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience with lean Manufacturing and the Toyota Production System (or equivalent).