endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in the Lima Ohio area is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee its 500 person plant.
- Build and lead the manufacturing, assembly, and operations for the facility and drive the achievement of strategic objectives prior to, during, and beyond launch.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and profitability for the facility while directly meeting customer expectations to achieve the highest level of satisfaction possible.
- Responsible for leading department initiatives through a collaborative team effort to fulfill customer requirements, team building, and training
- Leads & manages solid line direct reports, as well as dotted line reports to achieve business strategy objectives.
- Provides leadership to first line supervisors in production departments including establishing objectives, setting goals, and managing accountability for attaining deliverables required of supervisory team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor Degree
- 7+ years hands-on management experience in a manufacturing multi-shift operation
- Change Agent able to lead continuous improvement effort
- Extensive knowledge and experience with lean Manufacturing and the Toyota Production System (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated accomplishment in 5S, Kanban, Standard Work, Built-In Quality, Single Piece Flow Concepts