endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Medical Device Manufacturing Company located on the west side of Ann Arbor is looking for an Operations Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION
- The Manager, Operations, leads a manufacturing area. Will be responsible for executing manufacturing, customer satisfaction, productivity, and talent strategies aligned with our global standard.
- Provides direction to employees directly engaged in shop-floor processes or operations. Ensures that the process/area maintains operations by managing employee performance and absences.
- Supervises work activities and resourcing for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications.
- Utilizes knowledge of continuous improvement concepts to improve plant efficiency and productivity. Uses A3 process.
- Support quality and compliance by utilizing One Orchid global processes and complying with all Quality Management Systems (QMS) documentation requirements and establishing/supporting plan(s) to meet/exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Quality that support Safety, Compliance, Six Sigma Quality, On-Time Delivery (OTD) and financial objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years Supervising/Managing a Team (Required),
- 8+ Years of Experience in a Manufacturing Environment (Required),
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03